- Super easy to operate & sets up in minutes! - comes pre-set so simply turn it on and add water and it's ready for eggs
- Fully automatic turner rocks the eggs every two hours which improves hatch rates
- Very easy to clean
- Comes with a 2 year factory warranty
- Egg trays can fit either small (quail) or large (duck) eggs in the same racks without having to change anything over.
- Tested & certified for use in Australia & New Zealand
- Comes factory fitted with Aus/NZ plug
- 0-24 normal-size eggs, or 96 small-size eggs (like quail eggs)
- single-phase 240V power supply
- 100 Watt maximum power
- 50 Watt consumption per day
- digital temperature control display with decimal point
- temperature range from min. 30° C to max. 40° C
- electronic precision +/- 0.1 ° C thermostat
- egg turning motor one complete inclination every 1 hours
- 100 mm diameter turbine ventilation
- high quality hardened steel resistor heater
- 50l x 38w x 26h cm - 3.85 Kg
- Asynchronous silenced turbine motor
The Borotto REAL 24: A GREAT CLASSIC THAT HOLDS 3 PATENTS
1) UNIVERSAL EGG TRAY SYSTEM
The first professional egg tray in the world capable of holding any type of egg vertically, from goose eggs to quail eggs. In every single lodging it is possible to hold 1 hen egg (or larger size species) or 4 small eggs, up to a total of 96 quail eggs. An innovative system in egg logistics that contains the most number of eggs in a limited space, thus drastically reducing energy consumption.
NOTE: the vertical position of the eggs during incubation is the same used in the latest generation of industrial incubators. It always guarantees significantly higher hatching percentages compared with horizontally incubated eggs in old incubators, now technologically obsolete.
2) WATER FILLING UP FROM OUTSIDE
The internal basins can be filled up by pouring water in the handy fillers outside the incubator.
The external operations are fast and practical, drastically cut down the humidity loss that would otherwise be wasted by opening the incubator to fill up the internal basins.
3) INSULATED VENTILATION, A VENTILATED THERMIC INSULATION
The internal ventilation is supplied by a noiseless turbine, that sucks air from below and carries it onto the side walls, creating a warm air barrier. Moreover, thanks to a refined and aerodynamic design, unique for its category, a better temperature and humidity uniformity inside incubator is guaranteed.
Why buy from Uneek Poultry?
Keeping Chickens has been a hobby of ours for many years.
We don't just sell incubators we actually use them ourselves and have done for many years.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best from your hatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are here to help you get the best from your incubator when you need it.
You can talk to us over the phone, by email or through our Facebook Page.
Contact Details are at the bottom of this page.
12 Months Return to Base Warranty
Uneek Poultry sends all orders by Australia Post.
The Shipping cost for this item is worked out live for you during the checkout process.
You will have the option to send by Regular Post or by Express Post.
We do our very best to ensure you get the cheapest rates available
Please click here to know more about Shipping Costs and Order Processing times.