Skip to content
- Perfect for keeping chicks (up to four or five weeks old), ducklings and other young birds warm, until they can produce their own body heat
- The wire mesh floor has smalls openings of approximately 5/16″ apart. Hay or shavings can be used for bedding or if the breed requires smaller spacings.
- A dropping pan slides out from under the wire mesh floor to clean the cage
- Easy to assemble using a flathead screwdriver and the included hardware
- Dimensions: 990 x 490 x 840 mm
- New Module now Available with stronger legs and thicker side walls
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device