Uneek Poultry has a complete range of Brooder Heat Plates. Why buy one?
Whether you are new to raising Chickens or have been raising chicks for many years, you will want to consider a brooder heat plate as your next purchase.
Chicks are vulnerable to the cold for the first eight weeks of their lives, and a heat plate can provide them with much-needed warmth in their early stages of life so that they can thrive. Installing a heating plate is one of the best investments you can make for your chicken coop to ensure that your chicks receive consistent warmth.
Read on to learn about our chicken brooding products and more about our entire poultry product range. We guarantee that you won’t be disappointed in our knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
The Benefits of a Chick Brooder Heating Plate
How does a heating plate improve the lives of your chicks?
- It’s a perfect solution for your newborn chicks from 1 Day to 6 weeks old. The plate produces ample, cosy heat and can create a level of heat equivalent to a 200 or 250 watt light bulb with the added benefit of increased safety and power consumption.
- A brooder heating plate is designed with two or four height-adjustable legs to adjust as the chicks grow.
- Heating plates have the option of a plastic cover that prevents your chicks from roosting on top of the container.
- The chick heating plates are designed so chicks can hide underneath to keep warm and feel safe. Much like they would in nature by staying with the mother hen.
Tips for Your Chick Warmer Plate
What are some tips to consider about a chick warmer plate?
- You will need to consider the size of your warmer plate. How many chicks will use the more generous scale? For example, a 12 x 12-inch plate can accommodate up to 20 chicks, while a 16 x 24-inch plate is best for up to 50 chicks.
- If energy consumption is a concern for your chicken coop, you can rest assured knowing that most heating plates only use 22, 25, or 60 watts per hour. These heating plates are economical to use.
- A chick plate offers excellent value for money and will do the job of keeping your chicks warm, cosy and protected from the cold, replacing a mother hen conveniently.
About Uneek Poultry
We are a family-run Australian-owned business with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. We invite you to visit our one-stop online shop for chick brooder heating plates and chicken incubating products Australia-wide. We offer incubators, Inkbird temperature and humidity sensors, chick plates, brooder boxes and health product feeders.
As poultry breeders, we use our products daily and know how they perform in real-life scenarios. We are the sole distributors of several brands including Nature Right 360 products and offer sales, repairs and after-sales support services. We have the knowledge to help you get the best results from our poultry products.
Contact us today to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff ready to answer all your questions and concerns about all thing’s poultry.