Having Access to Oxymav Can Help Your Chickens Recover From Illness
The right antibiotics can make a substantial difference in whether your brood stays healthy or not, which is why we recommend using Oxymav. We provide a range of other services as well to help you keep your coop in order and your chickens strong. Choose Uneek Poultry for a family-run business that wants to help your chickens grow well and stay healthy.
What You Should Know About Oxymav B for Chickens
As with any medication, it can often be difficult to know whether it’s necessary or not. To help you better understand the purpose of Oxymav B, we’ve put together a few points for you. Consider the following important things we think everyone should know about these antibiotics:
- You can use it to treat a wide range of diseases in your chickens. This antibiotic can be effective against Gram positive and negative bacteria, as well as certain Richettsiae, Chlamydia Psittaci, Actinomycetes, and more. Remember to consult a vet to make sure it’s a good option.
- We do not recommend that you use this antibiotic on food-producing species. If you wish to use it on food-producing species, we recommend contacting a veterinarian that can help you choose a suitable medication.
- To use it, measure 5g of the product and mix it with 50ml of drinking water. Each mixture of 50ml is enough to treat two large birds or ten smaller birds. If you want to know anything more about the product, give us a call, and we’ll do our best to provide answers.
Additional Services We Provide if You Need More Than Oxymav100
We have a broad range of other bird health-related products to provide to you. Consider the following services and products we can supply you with to help you keep your birds healthy:
- If you want to support your pet’s natural digestive and immune system, consider our Vetafarm Synbiotic Avian 100g. We recommend using it as a daily supplement to aid your avian pets if they show signs of malabsorption or other intestinal problems.
- If you need a disinfectant for your brooders, incubators, or hospital cages, consider our Vetafarm Avicare Concentrate 100ml. You can use this product as a safe and effective disinfectant in a range of situations where you require elevated levels of cleanliness. As a B grade disinfectant, it should kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi on contact.
- If you need a powerful broad-spectrum antibiotic, consider Vetafarm Triple C 100g. This product can help prevent psittacosis, and people often use it as an antibiotic when it’s hard to make a definite diagnosis on the cause of the problem.
What You Stand to Gain When Choosing Us for Oxymav B Antibiotic
We have more than 20 years of industry experience with birds and know how to raise them effectively. Our team functions as a one-stop shop for many of your bird-related needs, such as medicine, brooders, incubators, and more.
Call us today and get your antibiotics so you can keep your birds healthy.