We are the Australian Egg Incubator Specialists and have the Experience and Support to help you choose and use your Egg Incubators.
Whether you are completely new to the hobby or a seasoned Egg Incubator Expert we have the products and support you need to get you hatching all types of eggs successfully in your Egg Incubator.
Choosing the Right Egg Incubator for Your Setup
Using an egg incubator is the easiest way to start the process of hatching chicks (or other types of fowl) while ensuring that you can attain reliable hatch rates. Whether you're a hobbyist just getting started or a small farmer looking for an easier way to grow your flock, choosing the right incubator can make a big difference in the experience you have. While there are many basic options out there, these often lack the features and technology that can make your hatching experience simpler, less stressful, and more successful.
At Uneek Poultry, we provide an extensive range of solutions drawn from the leading providers on the market today. As the sole Australian distributor for some of these products, you can enjoy direct access to quality hardware from a team with an in-depth understanding of incubators and their functions. When you're ready to start hatching, speak to the experts at Uneek Poultry for trusted advice on the correct incubator to suit your requirements.
What Sets Our Automatic Egg Incubator Apart?
The most basic incubators you can buy can maintain the correct temperature with some fluctuation. Humidity can be a more challenging affair — and that's not to mention activities such as turning. When you opt for hardware such as the Nurture Right 360, you'll find several exciting features that make it stand out:
- Fits up to 22 eggs at once under a transparent window, so you can easily monitor all the eggs at once.
- Gently rolls and turns eggs at the correct intervals with an automatic sensor that stops turning days before hatching to promote better results.
- Digital controls for humidity and temperature and the capacity to incubate more than just chicken eggs.
Issues You Can Address With Better Chicken Incubators
Why should you consider investing in a quality egg hatching incubator? By doing so, you can tap into the potential to avoid or eliminate some common problems with the incubation process. Not only does that make you more successful, but it also makes the process more fun. Some of the problems you can eliminate include:
- Difficulty controlling temperature and humidity precisely. Rely on a computerised system instead that knows how to control the environment.
- A lack of time during the day to tend to regular egg turning. Periodic turns are essential for a large portion of the incubation period. With automated hardware, that's no problem.
- Lower hatch rates caused by a combination of controllable factors in the incubation period.
Save time, effort and frustration by choosing a quality incubator backed by a company with the knowledge and support such as Uneek Poultry.
The Benefits of Choosing Uneek Poultry for your Egg Incubator needs
Why shop with us when you decide the time is right to buy a new chicken egg incubator? Our goal is always to provide our clients with the opportunity to improve their hardware setup through the aid of experienced advice. When you shop with us, you'll enjoy:
- Access to experienced help. We raise chickens ourselves, and we use the same products we sell. Ask questions and get answers from those with a direct understanding of the issue.
- Enjoy a diverse selection of incubators to better match the right product to your needs.
- After sales service including setup, usage and maintenance advise. We even stock a range of spare parts and can assist with repairs and maintenance on all of the products we sell.
- A range of payment options including, Direct Deposit, Credit Card, Paypal or even Afterpay.
Other Products We Sell Alongside Egg Incubator Machine Solutions
We know our incubators from top to bottom, and we're excited to help you start hatching more chicks. Along the way, you may find you need some additional supplies. As your one-stop online shop, you'll also find we can provide:
- Brooders and feeders for streamlined care of chickens at every stage of their life cycle.
- Health products, including mite and worm control solutions, so you can keep your chooks happy, healthy, and pest-free as much as possible.
- Temperature and humidity sensing solutions for advanced or larger-scale operations to ensure precise control over the environment within an animal enclosure. Ask us about choosing the right products for your specific situation.
About Uneek Poultry
A family-owned and independent Australian business, Uneek Poultry emerged from a lifelong passion for raising chickens and other birds. With a fresh desire to share that knowledge and make it easier for our fellow enthusiasts to access the latest incubation technology, we launched our business intending to be the best. By providing top-shelf products at competitive prices and backed up with five-star customer service before and after you buy, we aim to make it easy and enjoyable to find the hardware and supplies for all of your poultry needs.
Need help? Contact us today for friendly assistance.