The Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Egg Incubator comes complete with a rolling egg turner and external water pot to allow water to be easily added.
Featuring an exclusive Auto-Stop that ceases to turn eggs three days before they hatch.
The incubator fits 22 eggs and allows for 360 viewing with its wide, clear window making it an ideal choice for schools and kindergartens
The shape of the Nurture Right 360 Egg Incubator has been designed to allow excellent heat distribution around all eggs that will provide excellent hatch Rates.
This model is the Australian version of the Nurture Right 360.
Uneek Poultry have been through the Australian Electrical Compliance process and have modified the Nurture Right to comply with Australian Standards.
The Australian Model of the Nurture Right 360 is RCM compliant and meets all Australian Electrical Regulations.
- Digital Temperature Display
- Digital Humidity Display
- Auto-Stop ceases to turn eggs three days before they hatch
- Egg Candler built into top of Lid
- External water top-up, easy water fill and humidity control
- Clear window with 360° wide view
- 22-egg capacity
- 360° induced airﬂow provides optimal air circulation and temperature stability
- Great for many egg sizes: Chickens: 22; Ducks: 12–18; Pheasants: 22–24
- 12Vdc low voltage; safe for children
Why buy from Uneek Poultry?
Keeping Chickens has been a hobby of ours for many years.
We don't just sell incubators we actually use them ourselves and have done for many years.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best from your hatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are here to help you get the best from your incubator when you need it.
You can talk to us over the phone, by email or through our Facebook Page.
Contact Details are at the bottom of this page.
Uneek Poultry are the Sole Distributor of the Nurture Right 360 in Australia.
This unit comes with a 1 Year Return to base warranty.
If any major faults occur we will replace the complete unit during this time.
Please click here to see our Warranty conditions.
Please contact us if you have any questions at all.
Why You Should Consider the Nurture Right Incubator
Incubation technology has come a long way and seems to have reached a peak with the Nurture Right incubator. Capable of incubating 22 chicken eggs, 12 to 18 duck eggs or 22 to 24 pheasant eggs, we know that you will not have a problem with comfortably hatching large quantities of healthy chicks. Instead of using unreliable products, rather have the surety of incubating your eggs with the proper equipment.
Common Mistakes People Make with the Nurture Right 360 Incubator
If you are unfamiliar with the 360 range, we have good news for you. The 360 model has become the model for those who prefer to keep an eye on their eggs and promote higher hatching rates among their various broods. We feel that the 360 model is perfect for you because:
- In addition to an automatic rolling egg turner, the 360 range has an external water pot. The external water pot allows you to add water at will and removes the need to open the incubator, which might affect the consistency of the internal temperature and humidity.
- It has a 360° viewing window. When keeping track of the progress your broods are making; the 360-viewing window enables you to monitor your trays without obstruction. By viewing your eggs with ease, you can make more accurate estimations about timelines and hatching dates.
- It has an exclusive auto-stop feature. The auto-stop feature is seen as a game-changer because it automatically stops the rolling trays from moving three days before hatching.
Tips Regarding the Harris Farms Nurture Right Incubator
We believe that the incubation process should be simple and accessible to everyone. By providing our customers with the tools and equipment to make a success of their hatching ventures, we can help you excel at it as a hobby or profession. The 360 model can change the way you do things by:
- Providing you with peace of mind. Thanks to the 360 range’s design, it can automatically rotate eggs for you and is excellent at even heat distribution. By having the unit take care of your broods for you, you can continue with your daily routine without fear of neglecting your batches.
- Producing more successful hatch rates. Due to the capacity of the 360 model, you can incubate many eggs from a wide variety of species at the same time.
- Including your family members. If you have younger siblings, children, or family members, the 360 range allows you to involve your friends and family. Because of the unit’s low 12V voltage, it is safe and easy to operate under supervision.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use the Nurture Right 360
Serving as the pinnacle of at-home incubation, the 360 range is suitable for all. Known for its straightforward operating system and capacity for various egg types, you will never need another incubator again.
For one of the widest selections of incubating units and instruments, contact us today to improve the way you incubate.