REAL 49 PLUS is top of the REAL range incubator from BOROTTO.
The REAL 49 PLUS has all the features of the REAL 49 but also has:
The body is made using HEAT-RESISTANT ABS plastic, a material with superior mechanical resistance and insulation, with BIOMASTER, a specific technological additive that significantly reduces and controls the growth bacteria to ensure constant production of healthy and strong chicks.
Outside water channels have "dust stop" plugs
Fill the water levels up through two fillers on the outside of the incubator, which drastically cuts down humidity loss that would otherwise be wasted by opening (models with an internal basin have to be opened). The outside fillers are closed with special “Dust Stop” plugs, which are made of ABS polymer with BIOMASTER antibacterial silver ion additive. The plugs prevent the water from being contaminated by germs and dust, thereby keeping the area around the egg cleaner and more hygienic.
- Super easy to operate & sets up in minutes! - comes pre-set so simply turn it on and add water and it's ready for eggs
- Fully automatic turner rocks the eggs every two hours which improves hatch rates
- Very easy to clean
- Comes with a 2 year factory warranty
- Egg trays can fit either small (quail) or large (duck) eggs in the same racks without having to change anything over.
- Tested & certified for use in Australia & New Zealand
- Comes factory fitted with Aus/NZ plug
- Fill water levels without opening the incubator (and letting out heat & humidity)
This incubator is suitable for hatching eggs from chickens, pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, grey partridge, partridge, duck, mallard, goose, turkey, peacock, coturnix, pigeon, rock partridge, exotic and predator birds eggs
- 0-49 normal-size eggs, or 196 small-size eggs (like quail eggs)
- 240V power supply
- 150 Watt maximum power
- 70 Watt consumption per day
- digital temperature control display with decimal point
- temperature range from min. 30° C to max. 40° C
- electronic precision +/- 0.1 ° C thermostat
- one complete inclination every 1 hour egg turner
- 100 mm diameter turbine ventilation
- high quality hardened steel resistor heater
- 58x57x25 cm - 6.8 Kg
- Asynchronous silenced turbo motor
Why buy from Uneek Poultry?
Keeping Chickens has been a hobby of ours for many years.
We don't just sell incubators we actually use them ourselves and have done for many years.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best from your hatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are here to help you get the best from your incubator when you need it.
You can talk to us over the phone, by email or through our Facebook Page.
Contact Details are at the bottom of this page.
12 Months Return to Base Warranty
Uneek Poultry sends all orders by Australia Post.
The Shipping cost for this item is worked out live for you during the checkout process.
You will have the option to send by Regular Post or by Express Post.
We do our very best to ensure you get the cheapest rates available
Please click here to know more about Shipping Costs and Order Processing times.