Building on years of incubator design, the all new Ovation 28 Advance fully digital egg incubator incorporates Brinsea's new "Induced Dual Airflow" system which achieves higher levels of temperature consistency for optimum hatching conditions.
The Ovation 28 Advance is a sophisticated, high performance incubator ideal for a wide range of species and applications. The high accuracy digital readout of humidity and comprehensive alarms help ensure high hatch rates.
- A simple and highly accurate menu driven digital control system gives:
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- High and low incubator and room temperature alarms
- Programmable automatic egg turning
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air flow with Induced Dual Airflow system
- Ventilation control
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Robust hygienic ABS construction with Biomaster™ antimicrobial plastics
- 28 hen eggs capacity with standard egg carriers provided but suitable for a wide range of egg sizes (optional small/large egg carriers)
- Easy water top-up with level indicator
- 3-year warranty
Find out more about Biomaster™ antimicrobial plastics.
For fully automatic control of humidity see the Ovation 28 EX.
Capacities with standard egg carriers (approximate):
- Quail: 48
- Pheasant: 48
- Hen: 28
- Duck: 28
- Goose: 0
Capacities with large egg carriers (approximate):
- Quail: 66
- Pheasant: 57
- Hen: 21
- Duck: 21
- Goose: 9
Product weight (g): 3,128
Product dimensions inc. PSU/power cable (mm): 447 x 332 x 223
Typical power consumption (Watts): 30
Maximum power consumption (Watts): 60
For further information on the Ovation 28 Advance Incubator, please click the following link to download the user manual.
For cleaning and maintenance of the unit, download the cleaning manual by clinking the link below.
Why buy from Uneek Poultry?
Keeping Chickens has been a hobby of ours for many years.
We don't just sell incubators we actually use them ourselves and have done for many years.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best from your hatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are here to help you get the best from your incubator when you need it.
You can talk to us over the phone, by email or through our Facebook Page.
Contact Details are at the bottom of this page.
Uneek Poultry are a one of the small number of Authorised Brinsea Stockists in Australia.
All Brinsea Products come with a 3 Year Warranty when Purchased through Uneek Poultry.
Uneek Poultry sends all orders by Australia Post.
The Shipping cost for this item is worked out live for you during the checkout process.
You will have the option to send by Regular Post or by Express Post.
We do our very best to ensure you get the cheapest rates available
Please click here to know more about Shipping Costs and Order Processing times.
The Brinsea Ovation 28 and 56 incubators are subject to EU design registrations No: 003007103-0003, 003007103-0004, 003007103-0005 and 003007103-0006