The flagship incubator in the REAL range.
This incubator is designed to take all the hassles out of incubation.
It also comes with a manufacturer's 2 yr warranty for extra piece of mind.
- Super easy to operate & sets up in minutes! - comes pre-set so simply turn it on and add water and it's ready for eggs
- Fully automatic turner rocks the eggs every two hours which improves hatch rates
- Very easy to clean
- Comes with a 2 year factory warranty
- Egg trays can fit either small (quail) or large (duck) eggs in the same racks without having to change anything over.
- Tested & certified for use in Australia & New Zealand
- Comes factory fitted with Aus/NZ plug
- Automatic egg turning system
- 0-49 normal-size eggs, or 196 small-size eggs (like quail eggs)
- 240V power supply
- 150 Watt maximum power
- 70 Watt consumption per day
- digital temperature control display with decimal point
- temperature range from min. 30° C to max. 40° C
- electronic precision +/- 0.1 ° C thermostat
- one complete inclination every 1 hour egg turner
- 100 mm diameter turbine ventilation
- high quality hardened steel resistor heater
- 58l x 57w x 25h cm - 5.5 Kg
- Asynchronous silenced turbo motor
Why buy from Uneek Poultry?
Keeping Chickens has been a hobby of ours for many years.
We don't just sell incubators we actually use them ourselves and have done for many years.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best from your hatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are here to help you get the best from your incubator when you need it.
You can talk to us over the phone, by email or through our Facebook Page.
Contact Details are at the bottom of this page.
12 Months Return to Base Warranty
Uneek Poultry sends all orders by Australia Post.
The Shipping cost for this item is worked out live for you during the checkout process.
You will have the option to send by Regular Post or by Express Post.
We do our very best to ensure you get the cheapest rates available
Please click here to know more about Shipping Costs and Order Processing times.