Kilverm is effective against sensitive strains of the following parasites;
– Large Round worms (Ascaris suum)
– Mature/Immature Stomach Worms
– Stomach Worm (Hyostrongylus rubidus)
– Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum dentatum)
– Lung Worm (Metastrongylus spp.)
– Mature Kidney Worm (Stephanurus dentatus) NSW and QLD Only
– Large Roundworms (Ascaridia galli)
– Caucal Worm (Heterakis gallinae)
– Hairworm (Capillaria spp.)
The above are the most important intestinal worms in fowls, turkey and other birds.
Directions for POULTRY
Contraindication: This product is contraindicated in extremely hot weather.
Administration: Mix with clean drinking water. For maximum efficiency it must be consumed in the shortest time possible. Withhold water from birds 2 hours before nightfall. The required amount of medicated water is then made available so that the birds can start drinking it at daylight. Replace with clean water after 8 hours or when medication is consumed.
Birds under continuous light should be treated by withholding water for 2 hours then giving medicated water as above.
Dose Rate For Poultry: Dilute 10mL of VETSENSE KILVERM in 200mL of water for each 6kg live weight.
(1.75 mL of VETSENSE KILVERM in 35mL of water per 1kg live weight) Mix 40mL/litre water for 1 day. Repeat 2 weeks later.
14 g/L LEVAMISOLE (equivalent to 16.5g/L LEVAMISOLE HYDROCHLORIDE)
PIG MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 3 days before slaughter for human consumption.
POULTRY MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 7 days before slaughter for human consumption.
POULTRY EGGS: NIL