The popular Mini Advance EX incubator has been joined by a larger brother the Maxi II EX.
This 14 egg incubator is menu driven and extremely easy to use but provides all necessary features for breeders of highly valuable eggs and is particularly ideal for hatching parrot species.
The Maxi II EX offers total control of the incubation environment:
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- Automatic humidity control in % RH (Relative Humidity) with integral humidity pump
- High and low temperature alarms including the new room temperature alarm
- Periodic Egg Cooling feature
- Automatic egg turning with programmable turning interval and turning angle
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastic construction - robust and easy to clean
- 14 egg capacity or 40 smaller eggs (both standard egg insert and small egg insert are included)
- 3-year warranty
Find out more about the Biomaster™ anti-microbial plastics.
Maximum egg capacities (approximate):
- Amazon/Macaw 40
- Quail 40
- Pheasant 40
- Hen 14
- Duck 14
Product weight (g): 1923
Product dimensions inc. PSU/power cable (mm): 354 x 354 x 165
Typical power consumption (Watts): 24
Maximum power consumption (Watts): 40
For further information on the product, click the link below to download the user manual.
Why buy from Uneek Poultry?
Keeping Chickens has been a hobby of ours for many years.
We don't just sell incubators we actually use them ourselves and have done for many years.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best from your hatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are here to help you get the best from your incubator when you need it.
You can talk to us over the phone, by email or through our Facebook Page.
Contact Details are at the bottom of this page.
Uneek Poultry are a one of the small number of Authorised Brinsea Stockists in Australia.
All Brinsea Products come with a 3 Year Warranty when Purchased through Uneek Poultry.
Uneek Poultry sends all orders by Australia Post.
The Shipping cost for this item is worked out live for you during the checkout process.
You will have the option to send by Regular Post or by Express Post.
We do our very best to ensure you get the cheapest rates available
Please click here to know more about Shipping Costs and Order Processing times.
The Brinsea Maxi II incubators are subject to EU design registration No: 003007103-0002
For indoor use only – room temperature should not drop below 15 degrees at night.