The NEW EcoGlow Safety 1200 Chick Brooder is the efficient and safe way to keeping newly hatched poultry, game and waterfowl warm.
Suitable for up to 35 chicks. Sealed to the stringent IPX7 electrical safety standard and operates at 12v for electrical safety, mains adaptor included.
If you have more the 35 Chicks at a time simply place 2 or more Chick Brooders together in your Brooder Box to increase the capacity.
The EcoGlow Safety 1200 is ideal for keeping newly hatched poultry, game and waterfowl warm for the crucial first days and weeks.
The low voltage heater panel warms the chicks directly by contact and radiant heat and is far more economical than a conventional infrared lamp, using about 10% of the electricity of a 250 watt suspended lamp, which is important when heating for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why Use a Chick Plate?
Contact with the EcoGlow Safety 1200 is a more natural way of raising chicks than a heat lamp. It avoids the stress of being under light both day and night, the chicks get used to the natural light changes of night and day which improves weight gain and feather growth.
- The metal heater plate of the EcoGlow Safety 1200 improves heat radiation and evenness of temperature under the brooder as metal is a much better conductor of heat compared to plastic alternatives. The lower contact temperature and the easy height adjustment means that chicks can be ‘contact brooded’ (like the mother hen) for maximum comfort and lowest wasted energy.
- The new flared ‘skirt’ around the heater retains more heat, improving efficiency and reducing energy use.
- The EcoGlow Safety 1200 has easy height adjustment for a wide range of chick sizes and its tough plastic and metal construction makes it durable and easy to clean.
- Water-tight (IPX7 Safety Standard) construction and low voltage operation are designed to comply with stringent electrical safety standards.
- Supplied with a mains adaptor incorporating a 3 metre lead.
- Dimensions: 438 x 283 x 61mm (panel only)
- Weight: 1030g
- Maximum power consumption: 18 watts
1 x Brinsea EcoGlow Safety 1200 Brooder plate
1 x Brinsea EcoGlow Brooder Power Adaptor (Australian Household plug converts 240V to 12 V) 3 metre lead
1 x Set of four adjustable twist legs
1 x Instructions
Why buy from Uneek Poultry?
Keeping Chickens has been a hobby of ours for many years.
We don't just sell incubators we actually use them ourselves and have done for many years.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best from your hatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
We are here to help you get the best from your incubator when you need it.
You can talk to us over the phone, by email or through our Facebook Page.
Contact Details are at the bottom of this page.
Uneek Poultry are a one of the small number of Authorised Brinsea Stockists in Australia.
All Brinsea Products come with a 3 Year Warranty when Purchased through Uneek Poultry.
Uneek Poultry sends all orders by Australia Post.
The Shipping cost for this item is worked out live for you during the checkout process.
You will have the option to send by Regular Post or by Express Post.
We do our very best to ensure you get the cheapest rates available
Please click here to know more about Shipping Costs and Order Processing times.
This product is for indoor use only and the room temperature should not drop below 10 C (50° F).