The Inkbird IBS-TH1 mini is a Temperature and Humidity Sensor which connects to your phone by Bluetooth.
Now includes a Free Custom Made Holder to easily mount the Inkbird Mini into position.
Perfect for use in incubators are there are no cables!!!
Just place it in position and close the lid.
The IBS-TH1 Mini will also keep a log of the Temperature and Humidity that you can easily view through the free iPhone/Android App.
A handy feature for the more serious user is that you can download all of the logged data into a csv format and have it emailed to you.
This item will be sent to you Free of Charge with Australia Posts standard Service anywhere in Australia.
Or if you need it in a hurry. We are offering a discounted Express Post option for a small charge if you need it ASAP.
These Shipping Options are available to be chosen during checkout.
IBS-TH1 Mini Features:
- Uses a Precise HTU21D Temperature and Humidity Sensor Chip sourced from France
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.3℃
- Humidy Accuracy reaches ±3%RH
- Free iOS and Android APP to monitor temperature and humidity at any time
- APP supports multiple languages
- The Smartphone App can connect simultaneously to six ITH-IBS Mini Sensors
- Easy to use App
- Alarm and data log view available
- Temperature unit switching (° C / ° F)
- Each Sensors Humidity and Temperature can be calibrated using the App
- Uses a CR2032 Battery - battery life is 60 days when used inside the incubator
- Includes our own design holder to easily mount your sensor in your incubator
- Temperature range -40 to 60° C - Temperature Accuracy ±0.3℃
- Humidity 0 - 99%RH - Humidity Accuracy reaches ±3%RH
- Data Logging 30000 Points Max. -
- If set to record each minute will hold 20 days of data.
- Recording intervals can be adjusted to 10sec, 30s, 1min, 2m, 5m, 10m
- Bluetooth Wireless Range 50m
- Product Size 35mm x 10.5mm
- Color White
- Net Weight 10g
- Gross Weight 50g
- Battery Type 1x CR2032
- Battery Life spec up to 12 months - during our tests we got 60 days from the battery consistantly when used inside the incubator at 37.5 ° C
What is in the Box?
- 1x IBS - TH1 Mini Sensor
- 2x CR2032 Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Uneek Poultry's Customised Holder to easily mount Sensor inside Incubators
This product will be sent to you in a 500g Australia Post Bag.
The Inkbird Mini weighs only 50g so you have 450g left in the bag to make the most of. Why not add something else such as our Health Products to fill the 500g bag for no extra shipping cost.