The TLC30 Eco is a Multi-purpose small animal Intensive Care Unit, providing the warmth and isolation essential for critical care needs for a variety of young, sick, injured or weak animals and birds.
With an internal floor area of around 23cm square, the TLC-30 Eco is designed for rescue and recovery of small mammals or birds or for the intensive care of young. The unit is equally suited to wildlife rescue or for pet breeders, where portability and ease of cleaning are key benefits.
- Portable – integral carry handle
- 12v Operation offers maximum safety.
- Can be powered from a mains supply with the adaptor (supplied) or from a car cigarette lighter (adaptor NOT INCLUDED AND NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY, part number: 15.45).
- Clear door for easy observation
- Easy to clean
- Quick warm-up
- Quiet, low speed fan
- Glass thermometer reading °C
- Double-walled cabinet for heat and sound insulation
- Temperature range adjustable from room temperature to 38°C
- Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives
- Simple to disassemble for deep cleaning
- FREE 3 year guarantee when purchased through Uneek Poultry in Australia.
Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives – to reduce the risk of infection Brinsea incorporate Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection into our TLC-30 cabinets during manufacture. Biomaster Protection is embedded within the plastic itself which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for young animals. Proven to quickly reduce bacterial growth by up to 99.99%
As with all Brinsea’s products, the TLC-30 Eco comes with a FREE 3 year guarantee when purchased through Uneek Poultry in Australia.
Need more features? Find out about our TLC30 Advance ICU.
Need a larger unit? Check out the TLC40 Advance, TLC40 Advance EX, TLC50 Advance and TLC50 Advance EX.
PLEASE NOTE: The TLC-30 Eco operates at 12v for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor which is supplied or from a car cigarette lighter adaptor which is NOT INCLUDED AND NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY by clicking here.
Product code: HD380
- External dimensions: 297 x 270 x 275 mm
- Internal dimensions : 252 x 240 x 170 mm
- Weight: 2100g
- Max. power consumption (watts): 36
- Typical running power consumption (watts): 18